Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I SEEK THE TRUTH

I seek the truth in you
The truth I seek is deeper than affection
It’s a lot more than the visible
It’s spiritual
You can’t clam it without your soul
The real one leads to the alter

I’ve been sleeping in it all along
But it’s time for me to wake up
And face the reality and fate
Time is passing through my hands
Now I seek the truth in you
So speak up, yes you!

Silence is a lie
The truth hurts but works
The truth simplifies and dignifies
I ask the truth of you
Has it grown with Time or died with it?
So speak up, don’t be afraid

I’ve been a baby all along
Who can be satisfied with that?
Do you believe that I will grow up someday?
The truth signifies and modifies
The truth is within and the best way to be begin
The truth is a good start especially for sweethearts

The truth clears your mind
Truth refreshes, truth is the key
Truth is beauty, beauty is truth
I need the truth of you
Haven’t you chosen your venue?
So speak up, I mean speak!

The truth will stand when all else fail
Truth is never broken or hurt
Truth is being honest even when it hurt
The truth to any degree is starting point to be free
So one will not be living in fool’s paradise
So speak up, I say speak!

What is truth?
Truth is your vision and revelation
Truth is your hopes and aspirations
Truth is your freedom
Say it and never mind it will help the baby to grow even if it’s unfavorable

No comments:

Post a Comment