Monday, March 1, 2010

Do your Friends brings out the best in you?

Who you choose to be your closest friends or associates is one of the most important decisions you will make during the course of your life. What you are today and what you are going to be in five years time is determine by two things” the people you associate with and the kind of books you read. You will become like those you closely associate with.
A day away from the wrong association with some people, the more your life will improve, it’s true what proverbs said: “putting confidence in an unreliable man is like chewing with a wore tooth, or trying to run on a broken foot.
Your true best friends are those who bring out the best in you. You are better not worse after you have been around them. Sometimes a single conversation with the right person can be more valuable than many years of study.
The right kinds of friends are those you can dare to be yourself, someone you can dream in front of aloud. For me, my best friends are those who understand my past, believe in my future and accept me today just the way I am.
from
Emeka

No comments:

Post a Comment