Sunday, March 7, 2010

PATH WAY TO RESTORATION (March 1 2010) by Emeka

I was once a vibrant youth
Standing in the pinnacle of glory
My glory was seen by all men
But as I trudge ahead
I walked into a moonless night
Were the stars were hidden by tears
Cluding my eyes and stealing my songs

Now I work in a flowerless garden
Toiling with sweat from morning to night
My life has no fragrance or beauty
I've walked thorny paths
Too weak to admire, too worn out to be admired
Bleading and blisterd feet, too tired to walk

But now I seek the way, the path-way to Restoration
Were I'll be restored to my formal glory
Oh God! Becouse your FAVOUR is now upon me
You've given me the WISDOM to know that
When I PRAISE your holy name
The VICTORY that I somuch desire will surly be my portion.

This poem was written By Prince Emeka Anyaogu on behalf of the Youth ministries of the Assemblies of God Church 111 clegg street Surulere. Who are seeking the Path-way to Restoretion.
I believe that the current reforms being made by Tochukwu Nkwocha lead leadership of the youth ministries of our church will bring the desired chenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment