Monday, November 16, 2009

AMORE VINCIT OMNIA

was sitting at the gallery of our church auditorium that Sunday morning; the worship service that day was combined so the youth normally will sit at the gallery. I sat in the middle row towards the front weItalicre I can have a clearer view of the pulpit which was downstairs and was listening, meditating and responding praise the lord when even someone shouted praise the lord from the pulpit.

In the middle of the service, the leather of service called out the people that will be wedding soon to come and invite the church to their wedding. When they came out, they were about

5 in number so the congregation erupted in a joyful noise. When the noise died down, they began to invite the church one after the other. The 1st one grabs the microphone and shouted praise the lord and the congregation responded with a thunderous hallelujah then he began; ‘by the grace of God come may 18th, I will be marching to this alter with this beautiful lady by my side, I’m inviting you all to our wedding as you come, may the lord bless you in Jesus name. Amen’ after that he gave to his wife to be who also did like wise.



After there turn they gave the mic to second couple who also invited to church, then to the 3rd, the 4th but when it came to the 5the, the husband to be was not there, however, when the lady grab the mic the church erupted in a cheerful noise and when she shouted praise the lord, some people even jumped up to respond hallelujah. She seems to be and important personality and everybody admire her and the church were egger to hear what she has to say.



Meanwhile, were I was sitting; I was just admiring this beautiful lady who dress gorgeously in an alluring apparel. I couldn’t get my eyes off her; she was charming like the girls you see on a soft sale magazine cover. I began to imagine that I’m the one who will be wedding this beautiful sister. I saw my self walking down the isle with the sister holding hands together. I did not know when she began to talk but I was waked up from my reverie when the lady said; ‘by the grace of God, come may 18th I will marching to this alter with that brother sitting at the gallery, his name is Emeka Anyagu’ and she was pointing at me. Immediately all eyes were on me, the camera man beamed his camera on me and my face was all over the projector. People sitting beside me were saying; ‘o boy you are very lucky.’ Then the leather of service asked me to come down and invite the church. But when I came down from the gallery, everybody has disappear, the church, the intending couples, even my wife to be was no were to be found and I was left alone with the leather of service. I was still wondering what happened when he taped me at the back and told me that THE LUCKIST MAN IS THE MAN THAT KNOWS THE MIND OF A WOMAN. As I turned to leave, he told me not to worry that God’s time is the best and he gave me a paper and when I opened the paper I saw this note written on it; AMORE VINCIT OMNIA. I was wondering what could be the meaning of the word then I woke up, behold it was all a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment