Tuesday, November 10, 2009

To My Own President ORJI UZUR KALU

Each time I read your write-ups on Saturday sun, I remember how devastated I was when the result of the last election that brought Yar’Adua into power was announced. Your write-ups denote that you’ve got the strategy to make Nigeria work again. You seem to know Nigeria very well and understand where its problem lies.I pray and I believe that in the future we’re going to have the privilege of walking under your leadership to Nigeria’s emancipation.You may not be the president now but you’re the president of a good number of youths like me, who have been learning under your leadership series. Please keep it up.Please continue your good works despite the circumstance, for he that does well is some times hated by some bad people. God is on your side and he’s the one that will reward your good works.

I know that this note will not go well with some people but with time the will undersand.
Prince Emeka

No comments:

Post a Comment